Lunch & Dinner
Grilled marinaded salmon served with homemade chimichurri sauce
Simple lunch with the twist. Light and fresh lunch but full of flavour.
By: Cherie Jones
- Prepare ingredients, Grate ginger & garlic.
- Rub everything on to Salmon and leave it aside.
- Prepare ingredients for Chimichurri sauce. Chop onion and crush the garlic & Chop herbs; coriander & parsley finely (cross chopping).Put all prepared ingredients on the place now start to resemble them.
- Add chopped red onion, coriander and parsley in the bowl.
- Add garlic & chilli flakes.Add olive oil & vinegar & salt & fresh black pepper. Mix them all in and it’s ready to use.
- Heat up the pan. Put a little oil in. At high heat, render the salmon skin until it char and crispy. This take around 2 minutes. Don’t turn the fish.
- Heat up the griddle pan at high heat. Don’t put any oil in. Cook salmon until nicely char grilled. Turn Salmon occasionally when need to.
- Plate fish and serve with chimichurri sauce.